Rear leaf springs for f350

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I use bags on my truck when I have my camper on it, I air them up to 70, really helps with ride height and handling. Springs are original from 1990.

Cainon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the lighter weight and will be installing air bags this summer

Cainon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everybody for all the advice and help. I know I was very flip floppy I just wanted to make sure I was buying something good long-term also. I have definitely been convinced to go with airbags lol. Looking forward to that.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Air bags really help, not so much to carry more weight, but will stabilize the truck when carrying a load.
My rear springs are tired, and when the car trailer is connected, the rear end drops a bunch.
Pump them up to 15lbs, and levels it out.
I installed Fire Stone bags. easy to install, just don`t use Harbor Freight Drill bits. Garbage. You want to drill the hole not eventually wear the hole through the steel.

I followed this guys YT Vid on how to install them.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Goat
In about '93 I ordered & installed a set of Firestone Air Bags ($240) on my '90 LBCC Dually & run bout 10# empty & 70-80-90# loaded depending on how loaded.

Last yr I ordered set of Load Leveler 7500# from Summit ($550) & installed on my '14 HD Chev 2500.
I Am sooooo very happy with ride loaded or empty!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online