f350 springs on TTB

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
you guys must hate your kidneys.cookoo
i moved down to a F350 2wd CC dually for my long distance truck due to the fact my body doesn't like the punishment a f450 puts on it. I'd routinely overload the truck to 18k gvw to get some ride comfort. there's no way you can do that to a pickup which is even lighter........cookoocookoocookoo

I'm with you on this, there was a time that I wanted to put the rear springs out of a F-SuperDuty, on the rear and the rear springs from a F-350 on the front of a light duty F250 (along with a Dana 60 swap) figured with about 8Klbs of steel in the back it would make one hell of a plow truck, seeing how my plow killed the front suspension on my dump truck.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I hope you're not referring to the Fsuperduty front springs as kidney killers as they are not. if anything, they right better than factory F250 springs.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
So how much lift would i get from rearching the stock front springs. I'm just gonna put blocks in the rear cause i have an add-a-leaf, and overloads already. All 4 spring packs are brand new so i dont really want to replace them yet, just mod them for some lift.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Ok, so everyone says i should go with the entire f350 spring pack?
Where can i get a drop bracket for the axle and how much lift can i expect?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylerperson

Members online