f350 springs on TTB

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a few fsuperdutys and the rear spring mount looks to be a lot heavier built than a regular one. They also look to ridge very rough.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
k, now for the second part of the question.
would i be able to take the stock negative arch TTB springs and re-arch them to a positive arch, then put in 1 or 2 add-a-leafs for an F350 to keep the arch?

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I think re-arching those springs to go back onto an IDI powered truck would be a moot point as eventually they'd sag again. Adding those add-a-leafs will make your truck ride like your axles are welded straight to the frame....one add a leaf alone can do that. Down here we have what we call a Whitlock levelling kit...you take the the bottom arched leaf (not the thick base leaf) and add it to the front spring pack...still rides halfways decent and usually levels the truck...if not more.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Hm, if you can wait a few weeks for us to throw the F-Superduty springs on...I'll measure the amount of lift so everyone can have a definitive answer.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
For anyone interested, Biggin92 put those F-Superduty springs on the front of his F250 last night and only netted 3 1/2 inches. Not what he had hoped for but at least the front tires don't scrub anymore!

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Welp, got it back together and went for a ride.......he calls them factory Ford easyrides...they ride better than the springs that came from the factory on this truck.....almost a 4 inch lift and a nice ride? FTMFW! It does sway a bit more though....

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I was looking at a few fsuperdutys and the rear spring mount looks to be a lot heavier built than a regular one. They also look to ridge very rough.

The rear cast mounts will NOT work on a pickup frame. the f-superdyt is a squarere frame then the pickup frame

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
yes the f- super duty springs are a direct bolt on and gave me 4 inches of lift on a ttb truck , so they would probably be a 6 inch lift spring on a dana 60 truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylerperson

Members online