egt and water temp seems too low

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I thought that at one time, there was another member from Weatherford, TX on here. I just can't remember who it was.

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Have noticed that I don't loose as much oil as before. Every 1000 miles or so I'm a quart or so low. Not seeing any change on the dipstick since putting on turbo and mounting cdrv to the cold air intake. Not sure if it's related but leaves me to wonder

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m north of San Antonio, not far from you. I can time your truck and do some tuning with the turbo and injection pump for you, I set the timing on turbo trucks at 8* BTDC and it seems to perform the best

srmathers

Reaction score
May want to join you 2 to have mine tuned up....I am in Granbury, not far from Weatherford...already contacted frankenwrench to get together. Thanks all for the great advice to us newbies!

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
That does not look like a twin I-beam. If I'm incorrect ignore me. If I am let me know how much of a pita that was cause i know were a 2011 superduty is that's solid front axle at ABC pick n pull in lakeworth. Only wants 150 for it and leaf springs. Thinking of solid front for this oddity

You must be registered for see images attach

Already did the np435 swap on it wit the 1356 t case. Eventualy want to give it the ole 7.3!

Last edited:

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure on what axle that would be in a 2011 but if it’s a Dana 60 I’d grab it. This is an ambulance that has a factory Dana 60 kingpin and a 5 inch lift. It was custom ordered by the military for use in Antarctica were it racked up an entire 20k miles. It’s in my shop for a turbo kit and a hyrdroboost conversion among other goodies. Owner had converted the rear into a family camper, and plans to use this to haul his rock crawler around the southern states

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Not sure if it's a Dana 50 or 60 but honestly for the c150 centurion I think it would be ok either way. But that ambulance looks pretty mean! Awesome looking project! Honearly I don't ever think I have seen one like that when I was in the army. Then again I never had orders to Antarctica! Thank God... Wouldn't have stood a chance even in the summer!

Last edited:

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Just came across a turbo from c7 CAT. Now I've always got s*** eating grin and possibly **** poor ideas.... But how BAD of an idea is that? Or is it a fruitful thought?