DPS-Performance?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The original posting states the injectors have 22100 miles on them. So is there a zero missing from that number...:dunno Now about Ken at DPS.. He has had some quality issues in the past.This forum has severalmembers trying to run his injectors.They were not happy. I personally have never tried DPS injectors. Quality and customer service is what makes for a good rep.You don't have one of them you have nothing.DPS is changing that from what I am hearing.Thats a good thing in my opinnion. Time and customers will tell but thats going to take some of both. Ken has my best wishes for a sucessful business. I'm sure Russ and Mel are not afraid of the business....

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes a zero was missing sorry about that but yes a couple of guys where i work at have tried their stage one injectors and we all where seriously impressed but i like to get a lot of opinions on things before i buy them.

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes a zero was missing sorry about that but yes a couple of guys where i work at have tried their stage one injectors and we all where seriously impressed but i like to get a lot of opinions on things before i buy them.

Yeh I am kinda curious how much my truck would wake up with just getting a new fuel system versus one that has 260K+ miles haha

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The reason Moose products exist is there were so many people disappointed with the poor quality of the DPS units. I've got Ken's IP and Stage 1's on the shelf in my garage. I hope Ken the best, but I will not give him any more of my money.

Heath

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah gotcha i read that section but apparently need to reread it

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All i know is my injectors need replaced soon very soon and this being my DD I cannot afford to wait on them to go out.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lot of places to buy from, i think i got mine from mwfi or ofi but i'd have to dig through my emailsLOL

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be curious to see what the mileage is on a DD with DPS stage 1s
And if I havent answered anyone, I have been working up in the puckerbrush on a yarder. No internet,

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my DPS injectors. They have treated me pretty well. They make decent power and I still get 16-17 mpg with them and a Moose pump. So I recommend them from my experience.