DPS-Performance?

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my injectors one is starting to really tick loudly plus the fuel system has 221000 on it was looking at dps-performance injectors has anyone bought from these guys are they good or bad any input is appreciated.

Last edited:

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well considering Agnem doesnt have any to ship according to the post he had and type4 has not got back with me I don't know of anyone else search on the internet didnt turn up much either.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Well considering Agnem doesnt have any to ship according to the post he had and type4 has not got back with me I don't know of anyone else search on the internet didnt turn up much either.

Ya, i was not trying to be an ass or anything it is just that DPS does not have the best rep.

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, i was not trying to be an ass or anything it is just that DPS does not have the best rep.

Well thats understandable I called them today and they can have me a set of 8 of their "stage 1" injectors in three days.

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you know a supplier that has bb's in stock by all means let me know

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what Mel has said, I see DPS getting alot more business. And on other sites DPS does not get the bad rap that it does here.

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks pretty much the only reason I thought about trying dps was because of what mel had posted

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I think their quality has gone up, or at least thats what it seems. They got a bad wrap for a long time for many reasons.

W1cked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked the guy how long it would take to ship said they had 15 orders going out today alone so maybe I will get lucky