Cup holders

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am WAY not ready to be converted to WMO just yet...I just put this thing into service a few months ago...and am still shaking it out and discovering what works and doesn't....but I appreciate the offer...

Plus...I gotta fix my poor bumper before I can go out in public...it looks horrible...that is another...maybe more interesting story...

I did think about putting my 'Stang back on the road to run around in here...last time I checked...on a blistering hot day...it managed 30MPG

Ok...I'll think about it...I gotta check out all of the back-and-forth about what I would need to run the bootleg stuff to get a little more comfortable about being able to make the trip...

On Dirtlegs cupholders...that is slicker than deer guts on a glass doorknob...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, let's not forget the "cup holder" thread. I wanted to mention in the battery thread that the top of those antique batteries looked clean enough to set a cup of coffee on........ and maybe a sausage biscuit.......but I didn't want to mess up the continuity of the thread. I just don't think we're done with cup holders!!!

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Just because my batteries are 14 years old doesn't mean I've had a cup of coffee or two on them before while working on the ol' gal

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, let's not forget the "cup holder" thread.
I just don't think we're done with cup holders!!!
Unnhhh....hunnnmm...looks like I was not the ONLY instigator...I think that you two just put me into the 'simply carrying the torch...' category...
I've had a cup of coffee or two on them before while working on the ol' gal
I can't do that...I would surely knock it over or at least out into right field...sorta like wearing a wrist watch...I will bust it in short order...

We can fire this one up again...gladly...

I am gonna enlist The Girl to take some pictures for me...I might even look to get an award for 'ugliest cup holder....that only a mother could love..'

Dirtleg has the 'Classiest Cupholder' award so far...for a non-Ford Truck category...can anyone knock him off his pedestal...??

We also have a category for 'Coolest Ford Factory Cupholders'...
I believe someone here has that one...forgive me for not finding it first before I mention it...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

@Jesus Freak you know this has to have a cool cup holder! :rotflmao

James
That's my type of KITT right there. I'd share my testimony of what Jesus did for me and how he brought me out of that lifestyle and he'd get convicted and start getting vacuumed out (transformation starts on the inside) and before long he'd be looking for some regular wheels and a paint job.

Unfortunately, third gen Camaro/firebirds (82-92) don't have cupholders.......at all. Talk about dropping the ball(cup), only GM could screw up like that.

Attachments

• IMG_20210105_165931.jpg
    IMG_20210105_165931.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210409_143848_01.jpg
    IMG_20210409_143848_01.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210105_165939.jpg
    IMG_20210105_165939.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 9

Tristan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first third Gen camaro had one of these installed just by your right knee off the trans tunnel. Worked good. I bought it that way.
https://a.co/d/5kYRlZ0

Man I miss that car.
These look really familiar… where have I seen these before?

Oh wait! Got it

Attachments

• IMG_2125.jpeg
    IMG_2125.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 11

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in both of @chillman88 s threads about his trucks that the obvious subject of cupholders is NOT being confronted? I mean, the frame looks great but won't a coffee spill mess up the galvanized? And then there's the Amazon console that @Nero was considering, what become of that? We need console-ation!