CL Mega Moose

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad I'm about broke and have a hard enough time justifying just 1 diesel p/u.... 8000 is a little high without some more details. If it's rust free and runs good with no head gasket leaks its not ridiculous though.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must admit it looks stretchly familiar. ;Really

Would love to see more pics. If I had the money I'd buy it as a spare. LOL

bajabomber87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is that thing even worth half that price? I just dont understand old crappy trucks having a value that high.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
How is that thing even worth half that price? I just dont understand old crappy trucks having a value that high.

Pretty easy,...find another one,..for people that want one, if it is a nice truck it is worth the money.

Why would people pay $25K for an old crappy Mustang,..? Because people want one,. same thing.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:***:Crappy?cookoo That truck is in great shape. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a 4x4 F350 crew cab diesel of that vintage that is not completely rusted out and abused? They are as rare as duck teeth my friend. ;Really

Heath

bajabomber87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And you know its not rusted out anywhere how?

Comparing an old dog 6.9 cc from the 80's to a classic Stang is just comparing apples to oranges. Just saying its overpriced like no other.