2017 Rally Route / Convoy thread (east coasters)

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elijah, how many trucks are we up to now that will coming down with you?

It will just be me and Travis in my truck, I think Alex and Chris will each have their truck, I thought Alex mentioned that Matt might be coming but I'm not sure.

It should be at least 3 or 4 as of now. I'm not sure how many other members will join. Alex might have more people but we will have to wait for him to chime in.

How many do you have Rob?

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Just me at this point. I know Mike and Jared have expressed interest, but too early for them to commit just yet.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I'm going it makes no difference to me where we catch up. I assume you guys are planning to go 81 to 70 west?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yea, I would like to convoy but not sure. My wifey like to break up the long drives with an overnight in between so we might not fit others schedule.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a plan Elijah! My brother and I will both have our trucks coming down with Elijah. My friend Matt may meet us all down at the spot in WV that you guys had said about. He doesn't get on here much anymore.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex do you have a route planned out for WV? I was going to follow you but I can lead, no big deal. Travis is a pretty good navigator when he's awake.LOL

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There really is only one option through WV. 68 to 79 south which dead ends at 64 west. That will take you all the way to Lexington where you maneuver around a bit around the outer part of town to get on the blue grass parkway. It dead ends at 65 one exit or so south of the campground in e-town.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have to look it up sometime and figure out a route. From the sounds of it we will all be bob tail unless Jared decides to convoy with us so I don't think we will be too limited by hills and whatnot.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
This should be fun, we have a good sized group already and I imagine we will get a few others when it gets a little closer. I'll prolly bring up the rear so you guys dont have to smell burnt veggy for 6 hours LOL.

Also I'll have the wife with me so I imagine we will be taking frequent ***** breaks.

tylerlafountaine

Reaction score
Coming from Northern CT. Would like to convoy with someone. Taking my 1987 F-350 Dually. 6.9. C6 right now but most likely doing a ZF-5 swap.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
will it just be you or do you have some other trucks going?

if you have read the previous posts then you can have an idea of the dates and other plans that have already been made.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Elijah, having read back through all of this, I see were I missed a question from you.
Yes I should be able to get to the 75 Retail Circle, Morgantown, WV 26508 location at 9 am or so.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Elijah, having read back through all of this, I see were I missed a question from you.
Yes I should be able to get to the 75 Retail Circle, Morgantown, WV 26508 location at 9 am or so.

cool that sounds good rob. im sure we will be in touch on the ride up so I can let you how the drive is going.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe my buddy Kenny from Mass. I can be flexible with when I go.

as posted I plan to leave around 1:00 am on the 16th. my shop is in uxbridge mass but I live just 10 minutes away in the next town over.

what area of Connecticut are you in. I should be driving in that direction anyway but just so we can figure a point to meet up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online