2017 Oilburners Rally

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Just another reminder, we have 40 days to spare.

More of a reminder for me but some still have a truck apart.;Poke

So all everyone has to do is, make a list of all the things you still need to do, count the items in the list, and divide that number by 40. then just do that number of items each day. LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jared, that OD 6 speed will be worth the trouble. Think you can swap on a push TOB rather than having to fab up a pull TOB?

Heath

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, have you settled on a schedule of events? I've got a couple things I'm kicking around doing and trying to work a visit in with some folks in Nashvegas. Just starting to think strategy and time lines to lock things down.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Jared, that OD 6 speed will be worth the trouble. Think you can swap on a push TOB rather than having to fab up a pull TOB?

Heath
I don't think so without custom machine work or some obscure parts. It will cost me a little but at least it is off the shelf parts from any medium duty dealer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, have you settled on a schedule of events? I've got a couple things I'm kicking around doing and trying to work a visit in with some folks in Nashvegas. Just starting to think strategy and time lines to lock things down.
Schedule isn't set in stone except for Taco Tuesday group meal. Not planning on a strict schedule. Will be more jello than oak.LOL

Jello version: Monday Makers Mark distillery. Tuesday Kart Kountry am/noonish then Taco Tuesday group dinner. Thursday The Whistle Stop. Maybe some will wanna do cave zip lines in Louisville, or the Patton Museum at Fort Knox, or whatever else sounds good to ya. Weather will add to the fluidity of the schedule.

It's vacation man. Do as much or as little as ya like buddy.

Heath

Last edited:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all about flexibility. My life feels like I'm swimming in jello most of the time. Usually not a good flavor either.
That jello schedule actually sounds great. Would probably be better with added vodka but hey...
I'm getting to old for that nonsense.

LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, all I can be sure of is that me and Suzi will be there. Matthias and Graham would love to come, but if/when and in what capacity they can attend is a big question mark. It's tough being a college kid with a job these days.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working on a plan when visiting my cousin over at Liberty KY. So for now it's looking to be at the rally Tuesday -Friday morn.

Did get truck back in one piece but more to do. Still lugging around the damaged bed and the wipers decided to stop all together. The coolant leak appeared to be the oil cooler to block gasket so far. Anyway the cooler needed rebuilt and cleaned (5 tube were Clogged).

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Less than a month to go ladies and gentlemen. The family and I will be doing a recon camp at ECC this weekend. Gotta dewinterize the camper and give the F450 its first real tug job. LOL I'll get all the site assignments from the campground and see what if anything can be done about the full timer being in the middle of the group.

We will be going to the go kart track, Maker's distillery, and Whistle Stop. We will find the usual closest wally world and beer cave.LOL But, the main thing is getting a feel for the campground and surrounding area.

Anything in particular you guys need info on or would like us to check out when we are there?

Will be updating this thread next week.

Heath