2017 Oilburners Rally

UMR_Engnr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a "Burtron" here staying at a tent site? If not, that is probably me. It should be "Bertrand". It will just be me and my daughter (age 7).

What distillery are you planning on touring?

Thanks for organizing everything.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely just me for Clemson. Also visiting my cousin near Liberty KY the same time. Got the truck back in one piece for now. Well after rebuilding the oil cooler I am thinking a head gasket.
A cooler has to leak oil before it can leak water. Testing now.

You must be registered for see images attach

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are 6 of us altogether.

Me and my wife,
3 daughters, 15,7,and 4.
One son, 8 months old by then.

Our extracurricular trips might be a little limited by our smaller children and our days visiting out family in Kentucky too.

Looking forward to it!
Chris Denton

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a "Burtron" here staying at a tent site? If not, that is probably me. It should be "Bertrand". It will just be me and my daughter (age 7).

What distillery are you planning on touring?

Thanks for organizing everything.
Got it corrected. Thanks.

Likely Makers Mark.

2 Tosh's will be there!

Beauty of a truck Heath!!!
Good to have you guys.

Thanks man!

Most likely just me for Clemson. Also visiting my cousin near Liberty KY the same time. Got the truck back in one piece for now. Well after rebuilding the oil cooler I am thinking a head gasket.
A cooler has to leak oil before it can leak water. Testing now.

You must be registered for see images attach
Hope it isn't a head gasket. Glad you can make it again.

There are 6 of us altogether.

Me and my wife,
3 daughters, 15,7,and 4.
One son, 8 months old by then.

Our extracurricular trips might be a little limited by our smaller children and our days visiting out family in Kentucky too.

Looking forward to it!
Chris Denton
LOL Chris, us too. That and too many activities limits time to relax and socialized is the reason I'm keeping the planned group stuff to a minimum.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are thinking about for going the potluck dinner and all going to a local non franchise restaurant called The Whistle Stop! We have 2 options! Either get there at 11:00 when they open and eat lunch and everyone order off of the menu or we can reserve the banquet room and have a buffet type meal for $20 for adults $8 for kids 5-10 and kids 4 and under are free! If we do the buffet we will choose 2 meats and 5 sides and dessert! Just let us know if this is something you would be interested in doing and which option you prefer!

We are still going to do Taco Tuesday as a community meal where everyone contributes something to the meal!

http://m.whistlestopky.com/ here is the website with the menu in case you want to check it out!

Heath

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not having to cook every meal is a win in my book. One of the few benefits of citified camping. Lunch or dinner makes no difference to me.

Now.... what was I doing??? Oh yeah. Finishing a truck and finding a camper. Yeah... now I remember.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
That sounds good to me Heath. I am ready to lay back for a week!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsthomas21

Members online