2009 idi rally

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
I am close to Cleveland (Chardon) but i do not know if i will be able to make the rally due to other family obligations. if i do make it i will probably miss the main part of the rally and show up monday.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
if you would be refering to the bowling green, ky one, I'm going, i'll be heading up 75, thru lexington down the BG parkways to 65, faster than through the country heading south.....

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
if you would be refering to the bowling green, ky one, I'm going, i'll be heading up 75, thru lexington down the BG parkways to 65, faster than through the country heading south.....

thats not anywhere near clevelandcookoo

We are just north of columbus and are headed down thursday

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
i didnt know exactly how close to cleveland you meant, cause in reality yall need to travel south to get to BG probly coming somewhere way closer towards me than someone from say... the west coast. anyways........

sootman73

Reaction score
i am going and am in wauseon oh. you can take toll road straight to me and ride the rest of the way down. only two hours or so:dunno

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
Only about 8 weeks folks. :eek:

Yeah and I have about 12 weekends worth of work to do to get ready. My wife and I lived in the 5'er for a whole year 2002-2003 while I built our house. Since 2003 it has been in hibernation. I've been checking systems and so far so good, but a lot of cleaning and other systems to test.

Work to do on the F350 also.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Ron, that is going to take some real kniving to get that kinda stuff under the radar!!:sly:sly Good Luck!:D:D

OH IT'S JUST A TUNEUP HONEY!!LOLLOL

;Sweet You know it!

She's informed me that I must have "ALL" the work done on the truck well before the day we leave for the rally.

It appears that a loophole was discovered and will be exploited to it's fullest.:D