093 turbocharger....

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
hi, i was wondering if anyone could tell me who manufactures the 093 turbo? i have searched high and low, but cannot find who makes it:confused:..... thanks;Sweet

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo is a generic design currently owned by Garrett. Rajay, airesearch, and rotomaster are names of former manufacturers. Garrett and Turbonetics sell quality replacement parts. The 093 kit was put together and sold by ATS. Unfortunately ATS doesn't support the 085, 088, 093, or the Ford variant anymore.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what he said^^^^^

I can get any parts you need for any of them.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me clarify, the turbo parts, not kit parts, or special castings. Sorry
And I have years of business with lots of connections from my diesel wrenching career.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Although I did meet a turbo person that knows where to get cast iron stuff done. Hopefully something will come of this.

pt_Ranger_v8

Reaction score
Let me clarify, the turbo parts, not kit parts, or special castings. Sorry
And I have years of business with lots of connections from my diesel wrenching career.

So should I just go directly to banks for a rebuild kit on my (new to me) sidewinder? :confused:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it a TEO6H? I can still get parts and I have kits on hand for the early ones. Problem is banks calls them all sidewinder so need to know if it is wastegated or not.

And if you dont have much turbo rebuild savvy, be careful.

turbonator

gm diesel guys, AKA turbonator
Reaction score
Is it a TEO6H? I can still get parts and I have kits on hand for the early ones. Problem is banks calls them all sidewinder so need to know if it is wastegated or not.

And if you dont have much turbo rebuild savvy, be careful.

are the 093 turbos any good? i have a lead on one with the cast down pipe piece, and the oil return part... probably the hat and the y-pipe piece too... what is something like this worth :dunno