088 ATS bracket dimensions

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need to make the bracket that holds the down pipe on the 088 kit(Not the same as the 093) and I need the measurements, maybe even a picture next to a tape measure.

Your help is much appreciated, I want to get it mounted so I can sneak it to the exhaust shop on Wednesday. Everything else is going well and I can't wait to see how she does.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have an ats 088 kit waiting to go into my rig. I do not have downpipe at my house right now. It's in storage along with truck. I will see if I can get over there to take some pics. But I am not even sure my kit came with that downpipe bracket now that I think of it. Here's an old thread that you could look thru and get a better understanding on what you can do to make it work.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?27030-ATS-088-downpipe-bracket

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff, the 2 guys I know that have these have used a brake spring to hold it up.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hydro, I don't know how I missed those two! I guess my search terms were too specific. Thanks for pulling those up. Russ, are you talking a brake spring from the hole on the downpipe to the flange on the up pipe or all the way to the snail? Any ideas on the length?

Thanks guys!