088 ATS bracket dimensions

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need to make the bracket that holds the down pipe on the 088 kit(Not the same as the 093) and I need the measurements, maybe even a picture next to a tape measure.

Your help is much appreciated, I want to get it mounted so I can sneak it to the exhaust shop on Wednesday. Everything else is going well and I can't wait to see how she does.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have an ats 088 kit waiting to go into my rig. I do not have downpipe at my house right now. It's in storage along with truck. I will see if I can get over there to take some pics. But I am not even sure my kit came with that downpipe bracket now that I think of it. Here's an old thread that you could look thru and get a better understanding on what you can do to make it work.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?27030-ATS-088-downpipe-bracket

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeff, the 2 guys I know that have these have used a brake spring to hold it up.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hydro, I don't know how I missed those two! I guess my search terms were too specific. Thanks for pulling those up. Russ, are you talking a brake spring from the hole on the downpipe to the flange on the up pipe or all the way to the snail? Any ideas on the length?

Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online