Welcome

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to OilBurners new Meduim Duty Truck section. We are proud to be one of very few websites to have a section for meduim duty trucks only. I look forward to all the new members and great information in these forums.

I would also like to welcome Duke, and let everyone know he will be moderating the meduim duty sections. Along with that, he will be promoting them and helping people with his experiences with these trucks.

I hope you guys enjoy this new section and find it useful.

ISNMU:thanks:

Whit

Reaction score
The med duty truck forums fits in well here and I look forward to learning more bout these trucks, Congrats and welcome Duke, do us proud :cool

Cheers, Kevin

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. It's an honor, it really is.

My goal is to make this forum a place to go for information and to exchange ideas.

By no means am I the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to medium duties.

I just found it almost impossible to find a place where you can ask for, and share information on them.

Brian, and the staff here have been generous enough to offer me the opportunity to make such a place.

Again, thanks.

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don,

Not as glad as I (we) are to have you here, buddy!!!!!!

For the guys that don't know: Don and I have been exchanging ideas & helping each other for about a year. Don's got a wealth of information to share, a lot of time behind the wheel of mediums & heavies and on loaders, skid steers, etc.

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks bud:)

I wish the snow would melt and it would warm up so I can get back to work:(

I've only made about 6-7 loads with the Mack since I got it. I still have to work on the brakes, find a Jake Brake, and get it painted, but no work=no money....

:shoot: snow

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am happy that OB.net has a REAL medium duty section for those of you interested in that platform, unlike other diesel sites that ignore the medium duties, I look forward to some schooling form you know'ed up fellows on these rigs.

Welcome Duke to the staff and welcome all medium duty enthusiasts. OB is the place!!!!!!!!

Sbrem

Reaction score
Originally posted by dondiesel444

I've only made about 6-7 loads with the Mack since I got it. I still have to work on the brakes, find a Jake Brake, and get it painted, but no work=no money....

:shoot: snow

I can't remember, did you ever post any pictures of your Mack? I'd like to see it sometime.

Stephen

dondiesel444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no pictures yet. I will have to post some so you guys can give me ideas on colors to paint it!!

Duke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don,

I like a white cab and a black dump bed. :love:

Ever notice that about me? LOL

Sbrem

Reaction score
Originally posted by dondiesel444
no pictures yet. I will have to post some so you guys can give me ideas on colors to paint it!!

I have seen a few Macks like yours that had the cab painted dark green, and the dump body black and they looked really good. I also like Red on just about any truck. If I can get it to work I will post a pic of a nice Mack I found on the net. I can't remember where I found it and have no idea whos truck it is

Attachments

• 000_0402.jpg
    000_0402.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 20

Sbrem

Reaction score
Well that actually worked so here is another picture of the same truck. It is a U model.

Attachments

• 000_0404.jpg
    000_0404.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 18