Unique Modifications

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
i can see clearly now, the garbage lights are gone.
This is something that I would definitely like to do on my new project as well. I have to replace the headlights anyway since the plastic is so brittle that they're not held in at the tops any more.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like a front mounted hitch, but I don't like to lose ground clearance if I can help it. I built this front hitch on my old F250 and hid it behind a flip up license plate bracket. It was also kind of handy if you wanted to put a hitch mounted platform on it to stand on to work in the engine bay too. It was really nice to push a trailer around with the transfer case in low range as you could really creep into a tight spot and position a trailer just where you wanted it. Remove the hitch and it was business as usual :cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is something that I would definitely like to do on my new project as well. I have to replace the headlights anyway since the plastic is so brittle that they're not held in at the tops any more.
if its a brick, youre in luck! 3 different styles just hit the market

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but where are the best OBS lenses to be found these days? I don’t care about what technology bulbs, but my lenses are pretty cloudy.

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but where are the best OBS lenses to be found these days? I don’t care about what technology bulbs, but my lenses are pretty cloudy.
LMC Truck has good replacement headlight housings, both OEM style and clear style. You can get LED, HID, and projector type housings from other places if those are your style, but if you want the stock or stock-ish look then LMC is the way to go.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had led 5x7s and upgraded to hid projectors in 5x7s
I'm not in love with the projector look but man the output makes up for it. Tho the look is growing on me

2nd and 3rd photos low beam 4th and 5th high beam
The high beam is amazing, but so is the width and luckily the width is available on both low and high beams.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Detroit80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait...where are these "other than aussie kit headlights" to be found for the bricks? One of the plastic housings on my brick had recently cracked, and now that headlight is flopping around like a ****** on a 60 year old ******...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online