Turbo Installed !

SIKPUP

Reaction score
Friday night all my body parts came in. Ordered because of deer damage, I thought I would install my used Banks sidewinder kit while I could stand closer to the radiator support, before I put all the new lights and plastic pieces / grill / header panel and my new bumper back on my truck to be in my way. (got new bumper with factory cut outs ) Well after Sat and Sun, All I can say is WOW , I bought this truck new in 93 and allways wanted to turbo it, After the test drive ! :D :D :D I wanted to drive it all night but without the front end on (duct taped headlights under closed hood that was bungeed down ;Sweet ) common sence prevailed and we put it away. Now I have to take care of a bunch of little odds and ends. Like the CDR valve hits the slave cyl so I'll RDT it and I have to connect my gauges that are already mounted, so the hard part is done, but I think I'll at least cut two intercooler openings in the rad support while all that stuff is outta my way.

Thanks for all the information you guys make available !

MIKE :D :D :D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Glad to see ya got a case of "Perma-grin" ;Sweet

Yep just like I have always said the best money towards upgrades was the turbo.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
SIKPUP said:
...but I think I'll at least cut two intercooler openings in the rad support while all that stuff is outta my way....

All smiles on this end!

wooooooo whooooooooo! Another case of air jammin perma grin! Good Job Man!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the CDR valve hits the slave cyl

Perhaps you meant the master cylinder?

Anyway, congrats. Another satisifed Geico customer. ;p

SIKPUP

Reaction score
Ok, if thats the master cylinder for the clutch. The one that feeds the slave cylinder not the one for the brakes. It rubs just below the cap. Thats just where it bolts to the Banks intake 90 before the air filter ,but there is not enough clearance.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online