The truck we're not allowed to show you

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
During the recent 2011 IDI Weekend, we had an attendee who will remain nameless unless he chooses to step forward, who had a very cool truck. The color and accessories he had installed made it look like something right out of the Mel Gibson Road Warrior movies. This truck would have been quite at home shooting bows and arrows at the tires of a tanker truck filled with sand. It had numerous fog lights embedded in a custom tube push bar with a spare tire mounted in the front. It's driver was a man with a very hard to place accent that was not from this continent, who seems to have connections to organized crime in another country. We were asked not to take any pics of his truck, or post them on the internet. He was a great guy, and definitely added a touch of international charm to our symbolic 10th anniversary celebration. His appearance was not anticipated and he only showed up at the dyno to get his truck timed. Now don't you wish you had come to the rally?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
he was a cool cat, even helped clean up the probe holes on allot of trucks to help you out in timing them just to be a nice guy.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
could he have been....

You must be registered for see images attach

the most interesting man at the rally?!? ;Really;Really:sly:D

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i pulled the picture at his request, i respect people who would like to keep there privacy. can be hard in this day in age.

i can say even google maps bothers me, any yaho can zoom in one my personnel property. its not real clear but that can change in time.

just another reason to show up and meet new people in person. remeinds me of the military where you get to hang out with people from all walks of life. you make new friends with people you would probubly have never hung out with before.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
i pulled the picture at his request, i respect people who would like to keep there privacy. can be hard in this day in age.

i can say even google maps bothers me, any yaho can zoom in one my personnel property. its not real clear but that can change in time.

just another reason to show up and meet new people in person. remeinds me of the military where you get to hang out with people from all walks of life. you make new friends with people you would probubly have never hung out with before.

Quit kidding yourself...the government and military has had those capabilities for decades. That includes the clarity.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do wish he could have hung around a while longer. He posts here regularly, but probably can't tell his story very much. He didn't bring any girls with him, although he did tell us about one. :sly

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Mel, sorry I forgot about it but do you want me to PM you those pics of the truck?

I've got to say he's one hell of a nice guy and fun to hang around with.