The truck we're not allowed to show you

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
i pulled the picture at his request, i respect people who would like to keep there privacy. can be hard in this day in age.

i can say even google maps bothers me, any yaho can zoom in one my personnel property. its not real clear but that can change in time.

just another reason to show up and meet new people in person. remeinds me of the military where you get to hang out with people from all walks of life. you make new friends with people you would probubly have never hung out with before.

You can go to any county web site and pull up GIS tax info on anyone you want..... public record:sly

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
You can go to any county web site and pull up GIS tax info on anyone you want..... public record:sly

i know there are lots of ways to pull up information on people, what they own how much they make and address, phone numbers and such. i am just not comfortable with how easy it is to do. identity theft is getting easier with all the information that can be collected on a person with everything going digital and connecting to the web.

i have been hit by it in the pocketbook, fortunatly we found out quick and took care of it right away or we would have lost thousands out of our almost never used bank account.

how many large cases do you hear about of servers being hacked and personnal information leaking out everywhere.

friends i know have had there pictures hacked and posted in some not so good sights (no not ****). but who wants to see there kids pic out of control on the web?

just a sign of the times, so i can respect people trying to keep what privacy they can.

sorry for the derailment.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one has any because he did not want his truck pics posted. I will say this though that was one ugly paint job under the hood and I am not saying something that I have not told the owner himself. Yeah I can be forward with my comments and may say some things that people may not want to hear but that is the way I am :D

By the way he was not offended when I did tell him.
If any of you ever see this truck you will see what I mean about the god awful paint scheme under the hood. :puke:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of the rally were posted. There are links in the original thread. Just search on "2011 IDI weekend". As for the pics of this particular truck we are talking about, that's no lie. We can't show you any. :sorry:

RedTruck

Reaction score
...my neighbor has a '68 Lincoln four door. Black on black w/ creygor wheels 6.9 diesel and a ZF-5. Makes 37 mpg.

He's a hit man for the mob so I can't show you pictures...

GAY!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I saw a pic of the truck that Jred had posted on his shots before he pulled it at the request of the owner.

Not a "lame, fail or gay" thread at all, I think it is good that his request to not show his truck and info is being honored.

This is a totally different event that happened at the Rally, Usually guys want their trucks pics up on the board.

Very interesting,...

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your mission, Jim, should you decide to accept it, is look for a black IDI with a driver that has a heavy foreign accent. Ask him to pop the hood. If you see a god awful paint scheme of two opposing colors that will be the truck.

As usual, should you or any member of your I.M. Force be captured or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim."

RedTruck

Reaction score
I don't think honoring his request for privacy is gay.

Last edited: