The truck we're not allowed to show you

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I don't think honoring his request for privacy is gay. I think posting this nah nah nah boo boo thread is gay.

I'm going to stop now.

I can agree with that, kind of like click here to see hottie XXXXX -Showtits and :moon: and i get picture of clintons wife.:mad::D

i think it was just a teaser to get people to the rally

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
its not the honoring of his request that I'm sayin is a fail, its that yall posted this thread then said "nana nana boo boo yall can't see the picture," what was the point of this thread? just to screw with peoples minds? haha don't think too much into it, you'll be wasting your time.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
i looked at the truck up close, never saw the owner though. now i kinda wish i had! there were so many new people at the dyno event that disappeared afterwards.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
its not the honoring of his request that I'm sayin is a fail, its that yall posted this thread then said "nana nana boo boo yall can't see the picture," what was the point of this thread? just to screw with peoples minds? haha don't think too much into it, you'll be wasting your time.

That is a pretty bold statement considering the fact that the man who started this thread is the same man who i heard put together one hell of a 2011 IDI Rally.

I am sure Mel's intent was to srew with people's minds for sure.LOL

Just my 2 cents.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i did see a post about a guy apologizing for being a "picture ****" and the screen name was one i recognized. i think it's cool that his wishes are being respected. some people, myself included, tend to run against the grain at times, and will choose not to participate if the "crowd" can't accept what they are about.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well, I have not seen teh pic that was pulled, but if this truck can cause THIS much of a stir, the owner must be one proud IDI'er.

However, I wish I could see some pics of this truck and mett the owner on here.....I do remember a thread about that style bumper though, I can't remember who was the OP on it though....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mydixiewrecked

Members online