switch to B100

rip van sparky

Reaction score
hi, can anyone tell me if I need to replace my fuel lines (rubber),I am assuming that I do, all or some, to run B100? Can you point me to a good replacement? BP is going to start selling it this week. He said it was about 2 bucks a gallon for off road, 2.50 something for on road. Last year they didn't have any dye in the off road so it will be interesting to see if they do this year. It should save me 50 to 70 bucks a week. I will need to get a pump, as it comes in 55 gallon drums. thanks

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
hi, can anyone tell me if I need to replace my fuel lines (rubber),I am assuming that I do, all or some, to run B100? Can you point me to a good replacement? BP is going to start selling it this week. He said it was about 2 bucks a gallon for off road, 2.50 something for on road. Last year they didn't have any dye in the off road so it will be interesting to see if they do this year. It should save me 50 to 70 bucks a week. I will need to get a pump, as it comes in 55 gallon drums. thanks

Which BP? Might pick up a drum myself...:)

rip van sparky

Reaction score
The bulk plant behind the trading post. I hope they get plenty in because I have talked to a few people that are planning on buying it, although most of them have VWs and won't need the volume that I will. sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh, Ok, used to be Hill Oil, not sure now what it is. My father in law used to drive for them. If the same guy still owns it, and can make a little on selling it, he has the financial resources to get as much as is needed, but it may be in limited supply. Let me know when you get yours, I will check with them after so I don't interfere with your needs. I would just like a drum to blend with regular pump fuel. Good lubricity etc.
Thanks for the information,
Scott

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
hi, can anyone tell me if I need to replace my fuel lines (rubber),I am assuming that I do, all or some, to run B100? Can you point me to a good replacement?

THIS hose is suitable for B100. I needed to replace my two rubber fuel return lines...that was it, but since yours is pre-'93 you may have to replace more.