Someone go get it!!!

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any info. on the Mohawk version. Anyone heard of, or seen, one before?
Must be a Northeast USA thing?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find any info. on the Mohawk version. Anyone heard of, or seen, one before?
Must be a Northeast USA thing?
The "mohawk" conversion made a deal with the "white man", thus they were swindled out of everything except some whiskey. Then the "mohawk conversion" became a "unicorn", thus what you have found might be refered to as "the last mohekian", once owned by a direct desendant of Fenamore Cooper. But if the truck ever read Mark Twain's paper on Cooper, it might change it's paperwork.

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I have been successful in quitting is I wanted to quit. Not my parents nor the court made that decision, I did. Several friends have quit but go back to drinking after a while. This is how life works; YOU have to make the choice and follow your choice.
Amen!

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tempted to grab this for a spare engine but I just don't have the resources. :-(

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That looks like a great deal to me. If it was A LOT closer, I'd be messaging that guy and be working on a deal to buy it.
On another note, I guess he wasn't kidding about using it to haul logs. I imagined it pulling a trailer, not a bed fill of logs!

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tempted to grab this for a spare engine but I just don't have the resources. :-(

@94turbocrewcab-lb maybe this is close enough for you to grab the spares, scrap the rest and forget about that 6.7 ...... :dunno

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a 2wd dually with a "good running" 7.3 and an E4OD that recently puked it's fluid.
$800, near Augusta.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online