Someone go get it!!!

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@KansasIDI the pop I stopped drinking 18 years ago. One classmate told me how bad it was and stopped right there, just as @DaveBen said, I wanted to quit.

The alcohol I need to do it, but not at the point where I want to do it. I can take it or leave it, my wife has a much harder time. There is alcoholism deep in her family and they all deny it, but I see it, and the enabling.

This has been a really good conversation as growing up in a broken household I promised myself 3 things. And not having to come home after work and down a beer to relieve the stress of work was one of them. Plus, my kids don’t need to see alcohol be a daily occurrence in their parents lives. Honestly nothing good comes from it!!

Thanks for the reminder fellas!! Decided I’ll give it up again for an indefinite amount of time. Appreciate ya!!

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's 39°F and clear skies. Light breeze so it definitely is nippy. Wish we had some snow, I need to dust off the Samurai. Least it ain't raining yet, still working on stuff outside. Finally going to wire in a 7 pin connector to the old gal

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
The reason I have been successful in quitting is I wanted to quit. Not my parents nor the court made that decision, I did. Several friends have quit but go back to drinking after a while. This is how life works; YOU have to make the choice and follow your choice.
Our #2 Son in Mt that's trying to quit been to Dr's asking for help. They suggested AA etc, etc but he won't go, says he don't want to listen to everyone's sob stories, that HE will do it on his own! But he still can't......I've seen him several times when his eyes & sometimes his skin is yellow!

Growing up the crowd I ran with thought we had to stay drunk to grow up, was even drunk when I did senior pics & at graduation! All thru college same way! Got married & slowed down some cause I couldn't afford it. In '81 at 30 yr old got hurt on job, yrs of doctors etc & basicly couldn't drink. Last few yrs thankfully I drink 2-3-4/yr that friends offer me.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
It's 39°F and clear skies. Light breeze so it definitely is nippy. Wish we had some snow, I need to dust off the Samurai. Least it ain't raining yet, still working on stuff outside. Finally going to wire in a 7 pin connector to the old gal
At 7:30 this morning it was 19* here & sunny & still & I/we don't need snow cause I got stuff to do LOL Still working on my shop!!! LOL

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the snow cause it shuts down Portland and most people stay home LOL
And the one`s that are out to show how well they can drive in the Snow/Ice are stuffed and tangled up in a Guard Rail, or spun out up side down in the Median.

I see it here on Hwy 395 heading toward Carson City from Reno. When you get down to Washoo Lake area, the wind really comes down the back side of the mountain and across the Hwy, Coming home around midnight from a Jerry Lee louis concert, snowing going sideways across the road with some white patches. Slowed down to 35 or so, traffic flying by. and here they are spun out in the median and water.

Goat

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of my league. And prob. 2wd anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach
Uh oh! Someone just "one uped" @FrozenMerc !!!! Can anyone explain why this person isn't on Oil Burners?

Alas.......it's the C6 that KILLS it!:puke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online