So what did you do with your truck today?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Used it like a cane? I don't bend like I used to, either. Getting old sure stinks.
Haha, nah I used it to bend the bulkhead a little for just a pinch more clearance. Got about an inch more, really made a difference putting the v band clamp on.

I did end up driving it yesterday. So far appears no leaks. Only place I'm worried about now is the down pipe v band. Such a pain in the butt to get on. Unless Idioit sells fancy down pipes too? I have the one that CDD sells with their turbo kits.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
may not be a big thing to you...
but i finally have tail lights again lol
When you exclusively drive 30+ year old vehicles.......its a big deal. When you hit the key and it cranks up....... when it gets you to your destination....... and yes, even when the brake lights work or the windshield wipers come on...... That's why I recommended the special secret hand signal to identify IDI drivers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230414-171617.jpg
    Screenshot_20230414-171617.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New fuel filter showed up today so I installed it after work. Probably a good thing I changed it anyway seeing the rust that was in the system.

You must be registered for see images attach

This rag was clean until I wiped the underside of the filter head before putting the new filter on.

Good thing I plan on a new tank and lines when I do the frame swap.

If memory serves, I put this filter on in roughly July of 2019 so it was due regardless. Can't be too upset that it was leaking haha.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jesus Freak you talking about the Maxwell House coffee....?

Dad drinks this and gave me 7 cans.....

I try to limit coffee to night shift only as I get withdrawal headaches in my old age. Our secretary’s husband is a small roaster, I support him.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, "chock full o nuts". I'd love to have some custom made coffee. Several years ago coffee companies started doing something to their process and coffee itself started giving me and my wife headaches and everything just tasted burnt, and we gambled on "chock full o nuts" and not only did it not taste burnt we didn't get headaches. We brew our coffee on the stove in a percolator, we get it incredibly strong, and anything less just isn't satisfying. I drink coffee in the morning and middle afternoon, it's my only drug. The Lord Jesus delivered me from everything else, but I do enjoy a good cup of coffee!

I try to limit coffee to night shift only as I get withdrawal headaches in my old age. Our secretary’s husband is a small roaster, I support him.
Chock full o nuts was the official coffee of "The apprentice" TV show. I've got a couple lids with the advertisement on them. Of course, they dropped that when Trump become president.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I get headaches too if I stop so I just don’t stop

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to try that coffee, I prefer light-medium roasts. I agree about the burnt tastes.

And just some nice fat from Kalona Heavy whipping cream. They make the best milk products I’ve ever had. Amish Ranchers from IA

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to try that coffee, I prefer light-medium roasts. I agree about the burnt tastes.

And just some nice fat from Kalona Heavy whipping cream. They make the best milk products I’ve ever had. Amish Ranchers from IA
Get the "original", it's a medium roast. I have my own dairy cows........they make THE BEST dairy products. And I sweeten with honey...... don't panic, it's organic!

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the Hereford ranch I grew up working on, they had 2 milk cows, a Jersey, and some gray breed. We could drop the gate and jump on their backs all the way to the barn to enjoy their molasses and oats while we milked them. I remember that being pretty awesome milk.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drink coffee any old time of the day, never bothers me in any way. Midnight to 2am, hit the sack and sleep like a baby.
Never use Creme or Sugar, use to years ago, but weaned my self. Have a lactose problem.
Always buy the Beans and grind at home. Read one time they put in some type of fillers in ground coffee.
lately been using San Francisco Bay Coffee, Organic Rainforest Blend, from Costco in 3lb bags.

When I got out of the Navy, took years to straiten out my Pointin Finger from running around with a Coffee Cup all the time....

Goat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin