So what did you do with your truck today?

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vacuumed. I need to get new carpet, it’s stained really bad from the previous owner. They really mistreated this truck

You must be registered for see images attach

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vacuumed. I need to get new carpet, it’s stained really bad from the previous owner. They really mistreated this truck

Those look like comfy seats. My carpet is bad too. Been wanting to replace it but can’t decide between carpet or vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look like comfy seats. My carpet is bad too. Been wanting to replace it but can’t decide between carpet or vinyl.

I had vinyl and wanted carpet. The wife convinced me to get new vinyl. Her reason was because she is clumsy as are the kids. First day of our road trip she spilt some ****** milk in the back and boy am I glad we had vinyl. Can't imagine how that would smell!

gnathv

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You might be able to take your carpet out and pressure wash it. My truck was used for work by po and there were coffee, drinks, and red clay. I pulled it out to install sound deadening and decided to try cleaning it before buying new. The new carpet just didn’t seem to have the fit and quality of original. I was amazed how clean it was when finished. It did take a few days to dry, but looked like new.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Branding!
Boy that brings back memories. I've helped in a lot of branding in the past. Most of it was done in a working chute. The only time that I was involved with the rope and hold method like this, they were pretty new born. The one in your picture looks like it's quite a bit bigger than newborn.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Got to the bottom of the electrical problems on the 88 f250.

After seeing this and all that goes with it, I really don't know how the truck didn't burn up yet, considering the wires were bare and hot. I stood over the wires for an hour trying to figure out WHY??? I couldn't understand why anybody thought this was a good idea. I cut that junk out and feel much better about that at least.The actual problem was a melted plug on a sensor that was shorting out.. I pulled apart the braided loom that holds the fss wire (what a pain to cut), and rewired most of the wires. Everything is working great now. Next comes return lines and GPs. Anybody have any tips for lubing up a tight 4x4 shifter?The truck was sitting a while and it works but is very tight and is hit or miss most of the time.thanks

Rock

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Since it was 95* today, I finally decided to take the cardboard out from in front of the radiator. It's been there since January and probably won't be needed for a while. Then I drove over to my garage and moved a couple of trailers around to get ready for mowing soon and to start getting ready for this weekend's ATV riding/camping trip. After that, I dove to town to drop off a couple of bills. Then I got fuel for the truck and mixed up a gas can for my 1988 Tecate4 to have it on hand for this weekend.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was working on an old mortar mixer at work yesterday that’s got a Wisconsin AENL on it. It’s one of my favorites. Starts on the first pull every time. I’ve also run a few Blastrac shot blast machines over the years that ran a propane version of the 4 cylinder Wisconsin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online