since me no go to rally....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Travis! Given the circumstances under which you took possession of this truck, I hope you have come to understand this is what you were destined to drive. The force is merciful! You are the first to receive an UNswonk! LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Since I was one that was served with a gag order, here's the E in my yard with the offending parties.;Sweet

Attachments

• Trav 1.jpeg
    Trav 1.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Trav 2.jpeg
    Trav 2.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Trav 3.jpeg
    Trav 3.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 40

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ron was kind enough to remove them for me... That and the fog lights - they were broken and that piece of metal stuck on the front for whatever reason...

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Glad to here you got you another ENTERPRISE! Hope you keep her a good long time, IDI is the way man;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Unswonked... wow that is a first...

So would I get the swonking again if I rip out the IDI and install a real engine.... err I mean cummins....

;Poke:rotflmao

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
That is so AWSOME!!! Good things happen to good people-"the Lord works in mysterious way's"!! Congratulations & thanks to all those that helped make this happen.

Last edited:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I knew early on also..... I too was sworn to secresy.... I am glad that everyone had a good time with this......

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Unswonked... wow that is a first...

So would I get the swonking again if I rip out the IDI and install a real engine.... err I mean cummins....

;Poke:rotflmao

You dont want me to show up at your door do you:backoffLOL just kiddin bud:D;Sweet

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just needs a Moose Pump and a turbo now....oh and a real transmission. But congrats anyway that truck looks pretty sweet. I'd love to meet more of you guys I've been dead impressed with the few folks from here that I have had the pleasure of meeting.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
-Drool:Thumbs Up I'm jealous... I've always wanted a dually crewcab.... Your a lucky guy to get two chances at life... Even got the same color rig again.... NASCAR would be calling you the lucky god for this......:D