Travis
Ron
Nick
Jared
John
Barney
Scott
Rob......

....And whoever else I'm forgetting, PLUS anyone else who's never gone but always wanted to.

Heath

I can only address myself of course...we will try to make it, but unsure...still battling the battle, etc. Also, it's going to be a busy year for me, taking my daughter to Disney, getting married August 27, then off on a cruise for our honeymoon! If visitation works out, then we'll be there at least a day or two, but now I have two work schedules to figure, visitation, etc. My fiance has some time off work, but like I said, those will probably be used for the Disney and Wedding/Honeymoon plans...we shall see. I'll find a hotel close if nothing else, like I did in Kentucky.

I guess the message is, we will be there if we can...

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
I can only address myself of course...we will try to make it, but unsure...still battling the battle, etc. Also, it's going to be a busy year for me, taking my daughter to Disney, getting married August 27, then off on a cruise for our honeymoon! If visitation works out, then we'll be there at least a day or two, but now I have two work schedules to figure, visitation, etc. My fiance has some time off work, but like I said, those will probably be used for the Disney and Wedding/Honeymoon plans...we shall see. I'll find a hotel close if nothing else, like I did in Kentucky.

I guess the message is, we will be there if we can...

dont worry theres a hotel down the road a lil ways if u have to do that so u wont be to far away if u have to go to a hotel

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need to hear from:
BJ
Joe (Mi)
Joe (Ga)
Eric
Aric
Gary (Cali)
Gary (Pa)
Travis
Ron
Nick
Jared
John
Barney
Scott
Rob......

....And whoever else I'm forgetting, PLUS anyone else who's never gone but always wanted to.

Heath

I see how it is! I miss 2 events and I'm not good enough to make the list anymore LOL
I dont know what is in the future for work or even my truck at this point. But I WANT to make it!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I know we are hoping to make it...... I know it will only be over the weekend, as I am not able to get the time off the week before the hoilday. So hopefully......

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry theres a hotel down the road a lil ways if u have to do that so u wont be to far away if u have to go to a hotel

Thanks for the reminder. I do have information on the hotels, if anyone would prefer to stay at one of those. They are both run by Indians though. And not the American kind. Can't say I'd really want to stay there. :puke: But one is a national chain, and the other a one-off. He has the better rate though. I wasn't going to drag them out until we either ran out of time or space at the campground.

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
there might be an inn or something around the area ill say something to my grandfather he's been around that area alot ill see if theres anything else to scrounge up around the area

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. I do have information on the hotels, if anyone would prefer to stay at one of those. They are both run by Indians though. And not the American kind. Can't say I'd really want to stay there. :puke: But one is a national chain, and the other a one-off. He has the better rate though. I wasn't going to drag them out until we either ran out of time or space at the campground.

A little air freshener would fix the room right up. Well maybe a lot of air freshener.:eek::rotflmao I have stayed in a few Motel Hell's.LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see how it is! I miss 2 events and I'm not good enough to make the list anymore LOL
I dont know what is in the future for work or even my truck at this point. But I WANT to make it!

Dang Steve! How in the world I forgot you I'll never know. Sorry buddy. I still love you in a hetero, manly, brother-type kind of way.:D

Marnin. Glad you see you can make it again this year. We missed you last summer.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Russ. We really missed you guys last year too.