Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The women are always hesitant to come to the first one, and then they drag their husbands to the next one. I'm not sure exactly what they do, but they have a ball doing it. LOL

No, seriously this is a family event, and the activities are geared towards the family. There is enough down time and women just like to socialize. If they are not doing that, there is shopping close by, and there is no state tax on clothing in PA. They can swim in the pool, visit antique stores, get a tan.. whatever. If my wife senses someone isn't having a good time, she will likely find a cure.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i might be game....what is there to do for the ladies.....as we might be part of the younger crowd haha

Younger crowd? How old do you think we are?LOL:rotflmao

Seriously. The girls all hang out together and have a hoot. The guys hang out and play with our trucks. Don't worry about her. She'll have a good time, make quick friends, and make sure you make plans to attend next year.

Heath

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The women are always hesitant to come to the first one, and then they drag their husbands to the next one. I'm not sure exactly what they do, but they have a ball doing it. LOL

No, seriously this is a family event, and the activities are geared towards the family. There is enough down time and women just like to socialize. If they are not doing that, there is shopping close by, and there is no state tax on clothing in PA. They can swim in the pool, visit antique stores, get a tan.. whatever. If my wife senses someone isn't having a good time, she will likely find a cure.

This would be a "new" girl.......so just wondering if that a good weekend bring her along haha.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly i have no idea....I'm 23.....plus it's usually a good theory that with wisdom comes age.....and some of you guys are quite the gurus:rotflmao

i know the 4 i listed, are all from pa and all under 24 right now. i will be 25 by the rally. hmmmm..... gota find a good bar near the campground!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truth be told there is a bar IN the campground. It's part of the family resturaunt. Kind of weird really, but certainly convienent. That way, if you wish to take leave of your senses, you don't have to drive and pose a risk to anyone.

OK, so far there are only 7 families with reservations at the campground. I KNOW there will be far more. The question is, what are you all waiting for? You only need to make a one night deposit to hold your site for you. If you are NOT SURE you are comming, but think you MAY, you need to reserve NOW. Get your site, and then if you have to back out, post that you may be doing just that, and someone else (who also waited too long to register, but will love to benefit from your misery) can take it off your hands. Sites are only reserved until the end of January. THINK ABOUT THIS... In January, your going to get slammed with your December Christmas bill. YOU WILL NOT BE IN THE MOOD TO MAKE VACATION PLANS. Do it NOW, while you have the money, and it seems more plausable. ;Sweet

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
finally a place close by its right up the road pretty much for me and old state road is right there mudd holes and shale hill not to far from the campground just up the road to screw off

i hope you not out playing at old state road... its offlimits illegal to be playing there.

i hate it when i see people wheeling illegally. its gives the wheeling crowd a bad name and gets places closed up. if you want to wheel find some private property or go to rausch creek -cuss-cuss-cuss

86F2506.9

6.9 International
Reaction score
ahh crap happens always went there till i knew about rausch creek but i dont do to much playin around on illegal stuff now adays hell old state is where i spent my graduation night ha ha fun times

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
ill try to make this. its a bit of a drive from missouri but I have family to visit in virginia this summer so I may make two trips out of it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need to hear from:
BJ
Joe (Mi)
Joe (Ga)
Eric
Aric
Gary (Cali)
Gary (Pa)
Travis
Ron
Nick
Jared
John
Barney
Scott
Rob......

....And whoever else I'm forgetting, PLUS anyone else who's never gone but always wanted to.

Heath

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Saweet, this one i can attend...its practically in my backyard! Add a trip to Centralia since its only 25 minutes from Knobles if anyone is interested.

no reservations for me, i can make the drive. at least if all goes well, to far off to tell what may happen (health issues and work issues).

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the families that I currently show registered

Agne
Sutton
Barber
Young
Blauser
Tosh
Crowley

(on that last name, I can't think it without hearing Ozzie Ozborne's "Mr. Crowley" in the back of my head. LOL )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online