Register now for the 2011 IDI WEEKEND

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice

Oh sweeeet! Right down the road from Rausch Creek off road park. I may be able to make this. Any one want a right seat in the jeep if i trailer her up and head over?

You must be registered for see images

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
me and jon(the scout) was talking about making a day trip on up there. will figure it out a little closer if we want to. dont wana miss the timing clinic, but i could do without the dyno. lol also cant miss the show and shine!!!! well show at least. not much shines anymore.

btw, thats on the comp course aint it?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

those are from the comp course.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you might make it John. Seems it's been quite a few years since we've seen you last. ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How soon is the Rally?:dunno:D Seems like July is taking forever. I'm so ready for the rally and it's only October.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like to take a moment to remind everyone, with the Thanksgiving holiday comming up on us rapidly, that you should take some time to sit down with your family and plan your vacation for next year and make your reservations for this rally. Our reserved sites are only being held until January, and if you wait for Christmas, you may get too distracted and might forget to get on board while it's easy and convienent. Not only that, but the campground has limited staff at this time of year, and limited hours at the reservation desk.

IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH TO SOMEONE, AND YOU MAY HAVE TO TRY HARD TO REACH THEM.

So a bit of perseverence on your part may be needed to secure your reservation. DON'T WAIT!

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of fun! Too bad i can't go... :(

we'll be winding down from planting and i'm not sure if the old beast could make it that far (well, without killing my wallet anyway :D).

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like to take a moment to remind everyone, with the Thanksgiving holiday comming up on us rapidly, that you should take some time to sit down with your family and plan your vacation for next year and make your reservations for this rally. Our reserved sites are only being held until January, and if you wait for Christmas, you may get too distracted and might forget to get on board while it's easy and convienent. Not only that, but the campground has limited staff at this time of year, and limited hours at the reservation desk.

IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH TO SOMEONE, AND YOU MAY HAVE TO TRY HARD TO REACH THEM.

So a bit of perseverence on your part may be needed to secure your reservation. DON'T WAIT!

X 2!! Make plans now!!! Otherwise, you'll may miss the Rally. Each year when we post about what all we did at the rally, tons of folks say they wish they had made plans to come. Well, make them now and enjoy the Rally with us. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!!

Heath