Red Head Steering Gear Box Group Buy!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So what is the cost without the discount. I see 36 must be the amount needed for a $60.00 discount. I might be a buyer but I ned to know costs before committing to this.. gonna look into this...

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called for a quote some time ago, and iirc, it was around 260 for a unit to fit the truck in my sig. Not sure about any core fee.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I would be game but I can't pull pull my steering pump. Dumb surgery.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be interested but I would want my Box PORTED for hydro assist steering!

Just saying...

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
bumpty, tomorrow is last day for group buy, just call in and say your part of the FTE group buy to get the discount (Im ordering in the morning so cant confirm 100% how its done)

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I'll have to call. I have a box loose right now.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I ordered 3 of them yesterday. $256-$50 discount.

So what your telling us is the box normally costs $265.00 but... you got a $50.00 discount so its costing you only $206.00.... Sounds way too good to pass up compared to a stock rebuilt box.. Whats this ported box for a hydroboost setup.. Neveer heard talk about that. Does it give the box more assist making the wheel turn with a pinky finger... I could sure use an easier turning wheel.. My GMM hands are looking for some help turning the wheel... And its so true... Nobody likes a loose box.. I hate the feel of that.. All the slop before you feel and movement. I'm always doing things to tighten up my loose box... There will come a time when its just not going to happen any longer...

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Ported for assist. You mount a hydro ram on the tie rod and it helps steer with bigger tires.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the link to work, but I've heard good things about the Red Head box, since I can't open the link, can you tell me what the secret password is to getting the discount?

Thanks

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, $206 after discount. Plus shipping ofcourse. I shipped my cores back in a large flat rate box. today is the last day to order. Tell them you are part of the ford truck enthusiast group buy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ealiaga12

Members online