Rally Convoy Time! Make plans to roll with friends!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, with the Rally kicking off in one week, it's time to plan your convoy with fellow Rally goers.

My Route:
I'm leaving Greenville Friday am (the 29th) and will drive to Louisville. From there, I'll roll up I65 to Indy. From Indy I get on I465 for a few miles, then on I69 North through Fort Wayne. Once in Michigan, I'll take highway 12 to Tecumseh!

Anyone rolling along the same route, I'd love to convoy with you and yours. Just let me know when to meet you where.

That was my travel plan. What yours and who's convoying with you?

Heath

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I'll be flying solo. Plan to leave Sunday and following heath's route. Be leaving around 2-3. I'm in Indy so I'm easy to find. I can leave later on Sunday if that helps

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ill be leaving GR Friday afternoon with the Big Ed and the 5ver. Lori and Taylor will be following with her Jetta TDI so she has some transportation for the week. That is our convoy. Looks like a bout 2 hour and 30 min drive. 196 to lasing and 127 south, and East to Tecumseh.

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I plan on leaving my area around 6 pm Friday night. Up 476 to rt 80 then westward bound. Meeting Mathias on rt 80.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are leaving Thursday night, and stopping off of 322 near State College PA to test out the camper. Then resuming Friday morning, continuing to Clearfield and I-80. God Bless Us! Everyone!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
We are leaving Thursday night, and stopping off of 322 near State College PA to test out the camper. Then resuming Friday morning, continuing to Clearfield and I-80. God Bless Us! Everyone!

are you going to stop at the camp ground at the top of the resevuar by chance? you know the hill LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score

I ask because my grandparents have lived in the back of that campground for the last 40 years or so before the campground even existed. The road going through the place is the old highway that used to be the only way to get to the mountain. I grew up playing there, sadly the place will most likely be claimed by the state. Lots of history, besides my own in that area.

We are leaving this Sunday so we will be flying solo.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
were leaving Friday afternoon, hopefully by 2. Stopping somewhere in Ohio to rest then resume Sat morning. Haven't figured out the route, yet. lol

John

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monday afternoon i will be heading out from Chicago. Most of the trip will be on the Indiana Toll road, think thats I80 or 90. Something like that I'm tired.

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score

I live just north of clearfield and am in clearfield all the time. maybe i can talk to IH POWER into goin to see some idi's roll on by. our 6.9s aint quite ready for a trip to MI but hopefully one of these years it"ll be close to home again and we'll join in!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
were leaving Friday afternoon, hopefully by 2. Stopping somewhere in Ohio to rest then resume Sat morning. Haven't figured out the route, yet. lol

John

hey john im right on your way through just north of 80 on the last exit before ohio. i will be leaving saturday mid morning. ill be taking a slightly more cross-country route to cleveland to pick up 480. anyhow, if you so choose you are MORE than welcome to stop off at my house and park in the yard, take a warm shower and relax. i know how fatigued i was driving home from last years rally, couldnt wait to get out of those hills. then we can travel together and... if all planets align, fate wills it, and God sees me fit for a miracle Black Dynamite can actually be tow-worthy and... YOU will be the first rally-goer to see it! hehehe...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726