2011 IDI Weekend

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
john i wonder if that was some of my veggie. i was fueling up and mel came over and distracted me and i overfilled. (see how its mels fault???? hehehe) i bet that was it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm.....is that the reason Ron has all blue trucks??? Was the nail polish the same color?:rotflmao

Did I tell you that story Jon?:eek::D If not....... ask Katie to tell you, or I can share it again around the campfire next July.

Ron and blue truck paint???............ Maybe there is a story there about a can of blue paint "accidentially" lost somewhere that Ron isn't telling us?:eek::rotflmao

Heath

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
maybe ron can get the owner of the infamous blue nail polish to slide down his new fender to paint it for him! seeing as how ****** Girl smashed it all up...

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well rally central command has been broken down and we are the sole survivors at camp and will be rolling out tomorrow morning.

Not only are you the sole survivor from the rally but I am sure that you are one of a few that are still camping at that campground. I was amazed how many people left the campground on the 4th that were not part of the rally.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Not only are you the sole survivor from the rally but I am sure that you are one of a few that are still camping at that campground. I was amazed how many people left the campground on the 4th that were not part of the rally.

It went from empty to where did they come from!!!
We have a slew of new campers that rolled in this afternoon John.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Did I tell you that story Jon?:eek::D If not....... ask Katie to tell you, or I can share it again around the campfire next July.

Ron and blue truck paint???............ Maybe there is a story there about a can of blue paint "accidentially" lost somewhere that Ron isn't telling us?:eek::rotflmao

Heath

yea i got it the day after the campfire stories. it ws a good one! ;p