Project Big Red

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did do one stupid thing. I forgot to pull the wire harness up in place before I put the rad hoses on and filled the rad. So now I'll have to disconnect one end and re-route it back where it belongs. [emoji849]

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did do one stupid thing. I forgot to pull the wire harness up in place before I put the rad hoses on and filled the rad. So now I'll have to disconnect one end and re-route it back where it belongs. [emoji849]
Don't feel bad I had to reroute my engine harness 4 times before I ended up with something that worked, ugh.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Damn. You guys are awful pushy. You've been waiting about 4 years. Whats another week or two.
Don't worry Mike, I am content to watch the clean work unfold on its own time from here!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep trying to convince myself what's a few more days when life pops up. Little secret. Being patient is not working very well for me either.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn. You guys are awful pushy. You've been waiting about 4 years. Whats another week or two.

their just jealous because you have the baddest truck on oil burners!

rushing it adds stress.
no reason to slam it out.
take your time . do it right. itll be running...
when you get off your lazy keester lol

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight I got the driveline buttoned up. Front and rear driveshafts installed. Shifters installed. Of the entire process the part I dreaded the most honestly was putting the damn shifters and boots back together. Getting the screws through all that and then finding the holes in the floor pan sucks. Anyway, I trimmed the downpipe and put the exhaust all back together.

I was working my way through checking things and thought hey, that speedo cable looks funny. Aw crap.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah I don't think that's supposed to come apart. Luckily I think Rob may have saved my bacon.

So in short, besides this, the bottom side is buttoned up. Just need to button up the top side and put her face back on.

Hopefully I'm driving this weekend.