Picked up the Parts Truck

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
Ron I am thinking we posted about the same time, You had a little inside info didn't you!

Ummmm, Sorry Hacksaw, I can't reveal my source.:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure hope that core support was already rusted or damaged in some way. I hate to see good parts destroyed in order to save some time.
John

My sentiments exactly. Glad to hear it was toast. I drove by an $1800 Bronco yesterday that would have needed that part. LOL

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
They are not that pretty, The hood is dented, the doors flap when you shut them. the fenders are fair and the left one may be going on Droopy the plow truck. Most of the body parts aren't really usable.

I have just been focusing on getting the motor out and installed in my truck, once I get it running I will be taking more time on the parts truck to see what is good and sellable and then will post stuff for sale. You have first dibs on the flatbed. Then the rest will be going to the scrap yard.

Ah, ok. I'll be waiting for your thread ;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Mel has a really great write up with pictures on how to time the gears without removing the front cover. too bad the po pulled the injection gear tower to remove the pump. That shows just how much some owners don't know about the mechanics of these simple motors. As posted, the injectors need to go. Or take a chance and run them. Then if any are dirty just change them all out.

So why cant I find it!? :dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online