newbi

bobwb

Reaction score
dont know if i should post this here but i just joined up, looks like a good site, came over from the dieselstop. this site is faster and seems like a lott of very very savvy people here, ill do my profile stuff later, i like lookinn at the fourms too much. i just retired from bnsf railroad so i have time look here every day.

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Good to have you here instead of there. You can learn a lot, and these are good folks.

Again, welcome to the forum.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's great to have you here. Stopthediesel..........I mean Thedieselstop is not worth the effort anymore, but it is a great place to go if you like lots of stupid adds, ridiculous and almost "****-like" moderation, and very slow to load pages.:puke:LOL

Enjoy OB. It's the best site on the web in my opinion.

Heath

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the older talent here were TDS compatriots for years. We abandoned ship when things started to get bad and came here, and OB now has the largest pool of talent to be found anywhere. There is a good number of railroaders here too, so we talk train. LOL Welcome.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Welcome! This is a great group and they all have lots of advice and knowledge. I've found that "The only stupid question is an unasked question". This group has helped me out so much (Thanks everyone!).

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Bob, we hope you choose to stay and visit for a while. there is always pretty good traffic here especially in the IDI section so typically a question doesn't go unanswered for more than a few minutes...

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Bob, we hope you choose to stay and visit for a while. there is always pretty good traffic here especially in the IDI section so typically a question doesn't go unanswered for more than a few minutes...

Thats the bonus to a big site, gotten used to smaller sites and the ability to stay on top of every thread... this boggles my mind trying to keep up.....:D:dunno

Hi Bob.....