New Paint....

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are so silly! :D If i hadn't taken a quick pic with me AND the truck ya'll would have been asking for one...... so I thought ahead.... and took a less than decent pic of myself with the truck..... lol!;p I'm a hard person to offend anyways so no worries, can't really scare me off, sort of stuck with me, haha! cookoo

if thats a "less than decent picture" pm me a "decent" one, and yes i would of asked for one. i couldnt squint hard enough to see what you looked like in your avatar, i guess it does make you blind..

i have the natural ability to offend/**** women off, just give me time ;)

oh and the color is nice. mine needs paint.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Cookbook eh? I don't even remember that. I'll mention it to him. LOL Here's my entry for the month of June.
Yep we talked about it at Rising Sun and even brought it up to him one night when I called putting Mater together.

Starting for the doghouse early this year eh Mel?

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Sam

Beautiful paint job. May need some more pics of, er, the truck though.:love: Grey and black is a popular combo.:rotflmao may have to get Carla to pose for a better pic to get the views up.:rotflmao As far as my daughter, Stormi, don't go there.:backoff

As far as an IDI calendar goes, I tried that for 2008, but didn't get enough interest/pictures. If there is enough interest, we can try it again. I still have the usable pictures on file. Those that did provide good pictures for me got a "thank you" in return (you know who you are). I still need another 6 or 7 good quality, high resolution, production quality digital pictures to use. I've got access to some better software now to put it together. For that low of a production run, I would have to print them myself. Because of that, they would be a little on the expensive side (around $20). That is unless some business owners wanted to chip in some advertising $$ to offset costs. Chime in if interested.

Tom

Attachments

• Very Proud.JPG
    Very Proud.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 44
  • Black Beauty 2.JPG
    Black Beauty 2.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 24

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
lol...... i appreciate all the good commentary........ maybe i'm gunna end up doing it myself with that herculiner stuff, but it's getting done one way or another........ Don't worry, stacks means more pics..... hehe....

Uh..... do us a favor and PLEASE be careful with the Herculiner .....or have video rolling if you choose to wear a bikini -----:angel:

For those unfamiliar with Herculiner on the Hootus :rotflmao
click here

This one I believe is the same ...I can't find the one from The Drama Stop :dunno

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG that Hootus thread absolutely slays me. :rotflmao

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
Sam

Beautiful paint job. May need some more pics of, er, the truck though.:love: Grey and black is a popular combo.:rotflmao may have to get Carla to pose for a better pic to get the views up.:rotflmao As far as my daughter, Stormi, don't go there.:backoff

As far as an IDI calendar goes, I tried that for 2008, but didn't get enough interest/pictures. If there is enough interest, we can try it again. I still have the usable pictures on file. Those that did provide good pictures for me got a "thank you" in return (you know who you are). I still need another 6 or 7 good quality, high resolution, production quality digital pictures to use. I've got access to some better software now to put it together. For that low of a production run, I would have to print them myself. Because of that, they would be a little on the expensive side (around $20). That is unless some business owners wanted to chip in some advertising $$ to offset costs. Chime in if interested.

Tom

id take one

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Sam

Tom

I'd be interested.... I can even make a contribution picture....... :thumbsup: PM if ya want....