New Paint....

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
lol...... i appreciate all the good commentary........ As far as stacks are concerned I think I'm getting a set of 6" Miter cuts, not my 1st choice, but the price is right.... I'd really like a set of 6" aussies but anyways, miter cuts are nice.... black powder coat would look sweet though too....... hehe..... I'm gunna do a spray in bedliner or maybe i'm gunna end up doing it myself with that herculiner stuff, but it's getting done one way or another........ Don't worry, stacks means more pics..... hehe....

FordGuy100

Reaction score
You guys are so silly! :D If i hadn't taken a quick pic with me AND the truck ya'll would have been asking for one...... so I thought ahead.... and took a less than decent pic of myself with the truck..... lol!;p I'm a hard person to offend anyways so no worries, can't really scare me off, sort of stuck with me, haha! cookoo

Also..... I don't know any other chicks with grey trucks, which is of course fine by me!!!

And on a serious note..... I had Maaco do the paint, I did my homework, shopped around a lot before I went there, and was a bit on the fence about it, but they are individually owned, and I liked the other stuff they had been working on that was sitting around their shop ( 66.5 bronco in orange, a couple jeeps, and an old camaro, etc) And as far as cost goes it was $2100.00 out the door, that was with a decent amount of body work, stipping the hood and basically the whole right side of the truck. Yes, the door jams got painted as well, wouldn't want it to look tacky. I did a little of the body work myself, some easy scratches and dings, but left the big stuff for them (someone jack knifed into the cab and on the right side crushed in behind the door.) Also, I have a 5 year warrenty on the work...... :thumbsup:

Dont feel bad about using MAACO, I did LOL. I got the same package as you did. Though mine cost about 50% more than your's (if you wanna do the math :D).

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea i just wasn't sure what shape they where.
hheynow they are the same as bull haulers arent they?

Aussies on a 92 7.3L

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Off hand, I can think of:

Suzi
Sam
Tanya
Karen
Danielle
Tom's wife ?
Tom's daughter ?

I know there were maybe 2 or 3 more that have posted either here or on TDS over the years. Diana Blasington or something like that, and a few others, most with horse trailers.

Sam's not dumb. She knew throwing that picture of her in there with the truck was going to increase views! LOL

Not a bad idea, of course how many of our ladies would go for that or know what fate we have planned for them.:eek:

Almost got a full year, would a rusty red oxide covered truck named the Beef qualify for a cover. NOPE!!!

Will work for paint.:D

Ya know Mel, that calender woud go well with that IDI cookbook that your oldest was supposed to be working on.

He's got 5 weeks to go.LOL

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Nah, Maaco did a good job, no complaints from me... i'll know about the stacks this weekend..... the aussies are kewl though... :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online