New Paint....

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I meant that with the utmost respect..... LOL!!!!

And the stacks I believe are 6", just need to go pick them up, waiting for them to be in town.......

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to go...I'm with Aric though, we need pics of you in a bikini -Droolwith the stacks, even pre-install! No kidding. Truck looks nice and I like bikinis, well, except for ex wives with flappers, but that's not a concern now!

Fixed it fer yaLOL :popcorn :popcorn

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
OK kids......... More pics huh? This is hilarious....... My poor truck's sittin' here not being driven really till I figure out what's wrong with it, but I promise as soon as I get the stacks I will get some pics..... lol ;Really

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DORK RATTLERS! :puke:
More cowbell! :D

Them 6" miter-cut stacks will drink rainwater like no tomorrow tho, Sam whatcha gonna do about that problem? Hell, I only got a 2.5" stack with side-turn at the top and still after some hardcore rain and wind last Saturday when I fired it up the silver Focus next to me got a real nice black rain bath... you'll be having it much worse with those beastly stacks you're getting.

tractorman86

Reaction score
:rotflmao :rotflmao cowbell :rotflmao
if you put a 1/4" hole at the bottom i think you'd be ok and not leak too much exh.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7