New Paint....

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I'm thinking thats what I'm gunna have to do, I mean theres a bunch of people with stacks that can't all be drinking water like that.... we shall see, I have bigger issues to deal with for the moment, lol.....

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speaking of cowbells....anybody else mounted a cowbell on their truck?

Nope, no need for cowbell - I got a lousy tailgate that makes just as much noise :D

Ofttopic - what is up with you and your avatars, where do you find these and why you keep switching them like every week?

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking thats what I'm gunna have to do, I mean theres a bunch of people with stacks that can't all be drinking water like that.... we shall see, I have bigger issues to deal with for the moment, lol.....
Oh, they drink water aight, but they probably also have drains on the bottom somewhere. Doing what tractorman suggested sounds like a good idea tho.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ofttopic - what is up with you and your avatars, where do you find these and why you keep switching them like every week?
some of the avi's I find off the web and some others are pics I've taken. Keep in mind that all I carry is the stupid cameraphone, so the my pics are pretty obvious. why do i switch them? ummmmm.....isn't variety good for the soul?:D;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread needs a

:love: BIKINI SHOT!!!:love:

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
Ofttopic - what is up with you and your avatars, where do you find these and why you keep switching them like every week?[/QUOTE]

ive wondered the same thing but i like em though:thumbsup:

tractorman86

Reaction score
some of the avi's I find off the web and some others are pics I've taken. Keep in mind that all I carry is the stupid cameraphone, so the my pics are pretty obvious. why do i switch them? ummmmm.....isn't variety good for the soul?:D;Sweet

so... is one of them the gf/wife? i think we need a better view of the present one

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
when it does want to rain out here i usually put a coffee can over my stack and i just carry it around in my tool box i forgot one time and blew that black **** in the bed of the truck

tractorman86

Reaction score
:puke: :puke:THAT'S NOT EVEN RIGHT!!!! :sorry: you had to be either really drunk or getting a bunch of money out of a bet... right?

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Ya'll are GROSS! I just lost my lunch....... :puke: LOL! :rotflmao hehe I will get some pics, right now i'm just covered in oil n' soot from that truck of mine...... hahaha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7