New injectors and lines. Thanks Exekiel !!!

LandscapeMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exekiel installed new injectors and lines for me yesterday.
Now my truck runs smoother, quieter. Has more mower. Less injector knock when starting cold. Huge improvement. I am expecting my milage might return to what it used to be. There was a fair amount of leaking going on.

Exekiel claims he has lots of fun working on my truck. I don't think he realizes what a huge help it is to me.

What can I say. Exekiel is the best!! :hail :hail :hail

Charlie

ramon f350

Reaction score
way to help a fellow brother out there EZ glad you could get Charlie's truck running right again

Ramon

pafixitman

Reaction score
I know when my turbo was installed, EZ was was covered in grime and I was clean! :hail What he lacks in height he makes up for in determination and strength! LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

It's good to see the comradery (sp?) is going strong in BOOB land.

I know that Ez has helped me out by picking up Dodge parts for me :eek: :cheers: :Thumbs Up

82fordtruck

Reaction score
how do I get more mower on my truck??

I don't have any mower, maybe even some mower would be a start.

Just kidding, now I need to get ezekiel out here.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank you all for the compliments, I really do have a lot of fun while doing it with such a good company :love: . You guys have helped Me on many other things I accomplished soo much faster and easier thanks to You, I believe that is wy this site is soo strong, that's wath make us a brotherhood. :thumbsup:

Charlie, I'm glad it worked so good. It did **** us a while, it was dark and cold but we stood until finished ;Sweet . btw don't forget you have some other projects on your property I'd love to look at so I can learn how to work on other rigs.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
What he lacks in height he makes up for in determination and strength!

hey, don't knock the lil guys.... I can save alot of time working on a truck due to my size.
like taking off the passenger side valve cover without removing the turbo or fuel filter :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way to go EZ. Now just watch out. Charlie might wake you up to the sound of a little backhoe digging you a new basement door or something. :Sly

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Agnem said:
Way to go EZ. Now just watch out. Charlie might wake you up to the sound of a little backhoe digging you a new basement door or something. :Sly

Well Charlie have the skills, so as soon as I get some land He'll be the one to dig the foundations for my home.