New injector lines

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep your old lines, the new ones are very prone to breaking.

dieselrulz

Reaction score
wn and (If they have any IDI`s) pull the injector lines off, and you will have a good set. Think I have probably 7 sets just in case, ya never know when I can`t find parts any more.

Good to know the Accurite Diesel Hard Lines are not a correct fit. Iam thinking you might have

You have any Junk Yards in your area? If so head down and (If they have any IDI`s) pull the injector lines off, and you will have a good set. Think I have probably 7 sets just in case, ya never know when I can`t find parts any more.

Good to know the Accurite Diesel Hard Lines are not a correct fit. Iam thinking you might have to massage them some.

Goat

Any chance you want to sell a set?? I had J&M Diesel in Lynnwood WA replace my return lines/o-rings and they did not replace the clamps. caused a couple lines to crack. I searched and searched for OEM and found nothing. I didn't want to, but eventually tried amazon knock-offs. first set had entirely wrong nut size. second set sounds similar to accurate - i had to massage them PLENTY just to get the nuts to line up correctly. it would have taken a mandrel bender to even attempt to get them to plane. they seemed stiffer than my originals, so i crossed my fingers... but here i am 6mos later with a cracked line again. (which i suspected, and you probably already knew would happen w/o clamps.)

I am going to start calling junk yards monday, but my truck is parked until I can find a set. not buying another knock-off/doesn't even come close to lining up set of lines...