New baby moose and injectors.

jmuenchow

Reaction score
Pump is already kinda sorta in

You must be registered for see images attach

Please leave us some feed back. I recently put a turbo on my truck and am searching for a good pump and injectors as I am running on a dying pump and low end injectors.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Please leave us some feed back. I recently put a turbo on my truck and am searching for a good pump and injectors as I am running on a dying pump and low end injectors.
Mel at Conestoga Diesel Injection Repairs of Pa is recognized as the BEST pump or injectors available. Next is russ aka typa or Oregon on this forum.

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it is a spelling error, but for those inquiring russ's oilburners handle is typ4 not typa

Any stanadyne shop will do you well. Mel at conestoaga has done me well and I have absolutely no complaints. I can also say the same thing about russ, he has done me well and answered all of my questions. There is one other reputable shop out there, r&d idi performance. He has also done me well, and i have no complaints with him either.
My suggestion if you are looking for a new pump and injectors definitely stick with a quality shop. Keep in mind you are buying a new heart for your truck dont cheap out. There are many horror stories of people, myself included who tried to save a few bucks on a ip and injectors and it bit them in the but.

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say that for a "stock replacement", R&D or Mel/Consestoga diesel. They both should be fine.

It's once you get into high end(custom turbos etc) that things get more 'experimental', and I recommend R&D if you ever get there.