joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did u give it time to load i click the link and worked just fine for me

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
not a good carpenter are ya? also did you go nuts opening it and throwing the peanuts everywhere? lol

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
joe, trim your toe nails freddie toecruger!!!!!!

egt location is good but you will need a new one. you can't just cut and fix those wires(ohms stuff that you and me don't get) you need to get a probe and gauge together (i believe)
every thing else looks good cept for your camera man (insert pirate board flipoff smilley down there).

get r done...........

Attachments

• fo2.jpg
    fo2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
You spelled DALLOR wrong:rotflmao. I know how those "O" and "A" key can get mixed up being they are so close and all

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
You spelled DALLOR wrong:rotflmao. I know how those "O" and "A" key can get mixed up being they are so close and all

Yeeeeeep, now you know why I don't even bother with Joe's posts usually. Sorry Joe, got tired of it on FTE and now it has migrated here to OB. At least make SOME effort to convey your thoughts through anything legible that resembles the English language!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Yeeeeeep, now you know why I don't even bother with Joe's posts usually. Sorry Joe, got tired of it on FTE and now it has migrated here to OB. At least make SOME effort to convey your thoughts through anything legible that resembles the English language!

Or you could try not making fun of people just a thought;Sweet

I got your back joe:backoff

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score

im sorry if my grammer is not perfect but one thing. I learned if u can say something nice dont say anything at all thx for the back up young

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle