Moose Pump Core

7.3IH_Eggrole

Corn Shucker
Reaction score
Everyone, I am in need of a decent 7.3 injection pump to use as a core to have it Baby Mooseified. If anyone is looking to do business please PM or let me know some how else.
-Eddie

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I got a good core laying here it use to run not sure anymore but its been kept dry, make me an offer plus 11 dollars shipping and its yours;Sweet

7.3IH_Eggrole

Corn Shucker
Reaction score
Thanks fellas but I had a nice lady decide to run over me at a stop light on Sunday, so my priorities have changed. Thanks again.
-Eddie

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Man... Don't leave us hanging like that.... Are you ok... How is the other person... Whats happening man...:eek:

7.3IH_Eggrole

Corn Shucker
Reaction score
Sorry that was a crappy leave there. I'm in a daze. Yeah I'm fine, my feelings are a little bruised, but it can be fixed. The young lady is fine as well, the air bags did there job for her. Her face was a little red and from what I understand that was her only complaint. Turns out she was texting while driving and she admitted to it. Luckily the speed limit is 35 through town and traffic was stop and go from light to light and I suppose that helped since its estimated she hit me at about 15-20. But anyway everyone is fine. Her vehicle is pretty tore up (plastic tisk, tisk), it couldn't stand that all steel bumper. The bottom of my bed is crinkled but I think a competent body shop can work it out. Thanks for the concern.
-Eddie