Mishimoto Intercoolers

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
So far mishimoto is making a great name for themselves.
Also look into the cx racing ones. Many here are using them.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bar/plate design IC will make a obvious difference on the temp drop. they also take longer to become heat soaked.
the mishimoto IC is the bar/plate design.

Mishimoto

Reaction score
I am entertaining the thought of an intercooler. 1500.00 for a kit is out of the question, I want to keep my A/C intact so was wondering if anyone has used a Mishimoto universal intercooler, took the measurements and I could fit one in the brick nose.

http://www.mishimoto.com/mishimoto-universal-intercooler-medium-black.html

kcwright1979,

Thanks for the post! How much power do you plan on making? That would be the first question to ask. The G line intercooler you are looking at is rated to ~450whp. Feel free to contact us directly if you need any additional information!

Thanks,
-Pat

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone should get a green tag!
welcome to the forum!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
kcwright1979,

Thanks for the post! How much power do you plan on making? That would be the first question to ask. The G line intercooler you are looking at is rated to ~450whp. Feel free to contact us directly if you need any additional information!

Thanks,
-Pat

less than half that.:D i think that'll do him.

kcwright1979

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL I think so maybe 200 RWHP if I play my cards right, getting a wicked wheel 2 installed on my new ATS 093 (bought a new CHRA for it) with the 3 inch DP flange. Im not looking for for high boost numbers 10-11 max but in theroy the more cold dense air= more fuel being able to burn without excessive EGT'S= more power. cause diesels only gain HP my the amount of fuel being injected into the cylinder. If I am wrong please educate me, i'm bulding a tow rig to handle weight and hills not in a hurry to get there but I wanna get there before I have to retire. I love idi's and had a 6.9 when I was helocopter logging with a factory 093 and after new IP and injectors I pulled a 30ft TT through salt lake city doing 60-65 ish in the hills with a t-19. Sadly it blew a HG bout year and a half after the turbo install and I parted the truck out. Didnt have the money to throw at it so this one is getting as much as I can afford to throw at it. After all is said and done top end rebulid from the lifters up all new for around 3000.00 the turbo kit is included in that price too. bottom end has only 140,000 on it.