Lookie at what i may get ahold of in time =P

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
well i made friends with a old man a long time ago and i have been helping him with his 72 Plymoth RoadRunner, the guy has no children and he told me before i left that if i keep up the hard work the car may end up in my driveway :hail
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a very nice ride indeed.....so u gonna be stickin a cummins in it?

On a serious note that would be a cool gift. I got something similar but just do not know how to take it. He's an old guy too 76...kids are rich, and he knows me and what I do and work. He has a fully functioning body shop and he still does body work really good. Well he said when he dies, I'm in the will, all the shop tools, and a bunch of stuff on a farm in the praries...

SO if you get this congrats man that's a sweet ride. I kinda know how u may be feeling..... ;)

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:cheers:-Drool:Thumbs Up:peelout Thats a fine friend you have there. Someone that knows you will take care of something that ment alot to them means a lot to you...

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My buddy in high school had a Sattlelite very similar to that RR, small block automatic, I really liked it actually. Small block Mopars make really good horsepower with a little work ;Sweet

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
this one actually has a BB 383, he is going to put a MSD ignition box on it msb blaster coil, msd distributor , chrome valve covers, a good thump cam, alum radiator, and a new double pumper carb, and fresh paint haha , so all i can say is keep the goodies commin haha, but all in all if i do get it id treat it like it was still his

IDIeselman

Reaction score
The man must be a good judge of character and know you were not helping him for return but out of kindness, or you most likely would not be in mind for that car. I too have a soft spot for mopars. I recieved my addiction to speed from a 70 340 Duster. Not nearly as nice as that Runner but it was a quick little ride.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not familar with Mopar, but isn't the RR just like the Dodge Dart, sure looks the same. Jim and I hauled a Dart from Denver to NJ, no engine in it but the body was made into a dragster with chute on the back and all. It took the Championship there at 154 MPH in a 1/4 mile.