Ken Englesman & DPS. My experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know man -- sometimes Pirate is a breath of fresh air after reading this "stuff" cookoo

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I guess like everything else, read and hang your hat where you are comfortable...I don't forget things easily, and if my comment offends, sorry, but I've seen my name and handle mentioned elsewhere. I appreciate the information, but I also remember several others being slammed for products and how they marketed them. I think those of us that have been around awhile knew where this was headed. I'll leave it at that and say that I'm sure as much as I don't like seeing my name, Mike, Agnem's and Towcat's names mentioned elsewhere in the manner it was, I also abhore the slamming of this sight and find it funny that those that slam it so hard and often seem to want to constantly create user names to rejoin.

I too thank Justin for his post and wish things would have been much different, but I think those of us who have been around already suspected "issues" with said provider of product!

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And apparently just as easy of a site to frequent as this one! ;Sweet

Sure is - I keep this favorite right between Pirate and Corral :)

Walk the line and you will be fine - the barrons are mighty quick with their sticks...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin, thanks for being honest about Ken. I've tryed over the years to warn folks about DPS, but it seemed Ken had turned over a new leaf and was trying to do right by his customers. He lied to me about my turbo cal IP, and the injectors he sold me were garbage. I know we had issues here, but, we've talked since and I feel like we've moved past that. I'm sorry he did that to you and unfortunately, many others. Hope you find better things for your project down the road and good luck.

Heath

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
And I'll reiterate one more time, discussing and/or bashing of mods here will not be tolerated.

If you need to discuss something about how things are run, do it in a pm if not, let me reiterate the previous message -
" Those of you who have the duties of mods and admins should know better than to be openly questioning actions taken on any particular member. You know darn well it cannot be openly discussed. Those of you who are members and would like to be a martyr for the cause.... please step forward. I reward accordingly. don't let emotions get to your fingers and you post something that you'll regret. "

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Is there any way that Post #1 could be copied to the hall of shame, and this thread closed?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ken and DPS have been placed in the Hall of Shame once already, but more info of him and his company isn't a bad thing. I think that's a good idea.

Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.