Just out of curiousity

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just swap the cab and have a 3 foot bed.

sootman73

Reaction score
i think ive seen that truck before on youtube. if its the same one it has a cummins in it doesn't it?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
LOL I would love to own that thing. Since your closer to him, try and talk him down to a couple grand for me ;Sweet :rotflmao :rotflmao

tractorman86

Reaction score
THAT THING IS AWSOME!!! yours would probably go for bout 5500 here when the economy gets back to normal, maybe bout4500 right now.:rolleyes:

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just keep your truck, drive the heck out of it, and get a newer one when the current one falls apart. You'll never get the money out of it you put in, and it sounds like it's a pretty nicely set up truck. I wouldn't trade mine for anything and it's Naturally Aspirated and an automatic! Keep it!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Just keep your truck, drive the heck out of it, and get a newer one when the current one falls apart. You'll never get the money out of it you put in, and it sounds like it's a pretty nicely set up truck. I wouldn't trade mine for anything and it's Naturally Aspirated and an automatic! Keep it!

Yup, thats the plan ;Sweet. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to convert it to a CC LB :cool .

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Just keep an eye out. I got mine for $1500 with only 118,000 on the odometer and stock as can be. Other than a dent in the driver side fender, the truck is a cream puff. Hopefully with in the next month I will have my sidewinder kit on it.