Im BAAAACCKKKK. hahahaha

sassyrel

Reaction score
So I sold the pearl to a fellow member after getting an 01 crew cab stroke. Came to my sensces a bit and decided that 17 mpg was too low to drive around town with doing kid hauling duties (yes folks I did in fact pro create and as some of you may know this does signal the beginning of the end of days lol). So I started looking to trade the stroke for a jetta tdi, lucked out and found an 03 jetta tdi wagon loaded for a few hundred over a straight trade, it hauls kids, parts, and tools while getting 40 mpg. It doesnt have 4wd, a bed or towing capabilities. I found something that does have all that today though. Just drove my new to me truck home.

1994 f250 extended cab xlt. Gray interior (cloth) and Gray white exterior. automatic with manual 4x4 (stick on floor and manual hubs). Best part is its a factory turbo idi. Rides great and runs well. It needs something as its smoking cold and on decel. exhaust smells of unburnt fuel. Po said a shop found low comp on #1 cyl but I will start with fuel system and see what I find. Im stoked. Took the long way around but finally have nice fuel efficient cars for daily duties and a decent truck for work, play, and hunting.

long and short, I should be around here a bit more.

Punk
aka Punkmechanic, Diesel, R. , R. Justin, Justin ( and now....... DAD!!!)( pronounce "Coooo, dribble drool so far)

please give your child,,and your wife,,my condolenses!!! :rotflmao:rotflmao yup,,kids will change your life for sure!! many swear by autorx on here..it MAY, solve the low compression on that cyl...and tdi's..are a hoot!! just have to learn the idiocsyncresys of them, i gots three tdis wagons..all 96's

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on several levels Justin.
- quiting smoking
- birth of a fine young man
- new rig
- and on hanging out with us again.LOL

Heath

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on quitting smoking, .What really sucks is Im less than an hour away and I never get time to come visit. Have to do something about that.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the great pics of all in the family. They all look presious.;Sweet:hail:thumbsup: Life starts all over right here. Nothing that happened before means much compared to being a dad.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin, glad to see ya back, good lookin family all the best on being a dad....A wise man told me one time...

Your not a man till you become a father!

I never knew how true that was till I did!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, quite a bit's been going on...congrats on the baby, and as others have said, congrats on kicking the smoking habit...you will be very thankful later on in life! ;Sweet

Great to see you again, and nice to hear that you're back in an IDI :D I agree completely on the TDI, though...I bought one about a year and a half ago and couldn't be happier ;Sweet

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what a gorgeous wife and son! We also have a Passat TDI wagon (750 miles per tank) and some IDIs, best combo ever! I am also a new mommy, so I can estimate the amount of sleep and free time you have...........

ZERO!

I am a newb, but welcome back :D

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
That is one of the great things about Oilburners, "newb" are encouraged and welcomed. We arent doing too bad on the sleep thing. Some nights are better than others but he is generally well behaved and in good spirits.

My wife picked me, Poor will was born to me.